The following chapters describe all the steps you need to take in order to upload your results from IBM Watson Campaign Automation to Persado Predict through the Persado Connect integration.
In order to be able to upload your campaign history from IBM to Persado Predict you will need to follow the steps below:
- Connect IBM with Persado Predict
- Upload your campaign history to Persado Predict
Let us see how we do this step by step.
1. CONNECT IBM WITH PERSADO PREDICT
To upload your campaign history into Persado Predict using the Persado integration, you first need to setup a Persado connection. By doing so, you will be able to receive more accurate subject line predictions for your future campaigns.
To create an IBM Connection, navigate to “Settings” from the Dashboard of Persado Predict:
Next, click on “IBM Watson Campaign Automation” and enter the “Client Id”, “Client Secret”, Refresh Token, Pod and the name of your connection. To find those:
- Go to “Organization settings” → “Application Account Access” → “Add Application” and create an application
- Next, click “Add Account Access” to assign an application user. This triggers an email to your account principal with the “User Account Refresh Token”
- Finally, go to “Application Details” to find “Client ID” and “Client Secret”
- The Pod number is the number used in your URL (e.g. engage1.silverpop.com = 1).
Then, click on “Add a Connection”:
You have now created your IBM connection.
2. IMPORT YOUR CAMPAIGN HISTORY INTO PERSADO PREDICT
Then, navigate to “Upload Data Set” from the Predict dashboard and click on “I Want to Import from My ESP”:
On the window that emerged below, select your connection:
Next, select the Date Range of your campaign history that you want to import and press “Next: Upload”:
Name your Data Set and select the industry of your data. By default, the name of your Data Set will be accompanied with a Suffix of your import dates. Press “Upload Data Set” to proceed with the upload:
You have now uploaded you campaign history to Persado Predict.